Allovue will work in partnership with the Arizona Department of Administration to develop a transparent and easily accessible public portal that includes school-level data for charter schools, individual schools operated by a school district, and school districts.
April 4, 2022 – Baltimore, MD – The Arizona Department of Administration (ADOA) has awarded Allovue a contract to develop and implement a statewide School Financial Transparency Portal, as authorized under A.R.S. § 15-747.
Allovue, a K-12 education finance company, offers technology platforms focused on bringing transparency to education stakeholders with user-friendly financial workflow and data visualization solutions. Allovue was selected by the state through a competitive bidding process, adhering to the Arizona Procurement Code.
“Education stakeholders at every level— legislators, educators, parents, and other community members— should be able to quickly and easily access and understand school funding and spending data,” said Jess Gartner, CEO of Allovue. “In addition to state and federal reporting regulations, the COVID-19 pandemic and resulting stimulus packages have highlighted the need for sustainable financial transparency solutions.”
Allovue will work in partnership with ADOA to develop a transparent and easily accessible public portal that includes the following school-level data for charter schools, individual schools operated by a school district, and school districts:
● The detailed total revenues generated by weighted student count
● The total allocated federal, state and local revenue
● The allocation of classroom site fund monies
● The amounts allocated for teacher pay and benefits, classroom supplies, student support and other expenditures
● A comparison of the funding information for each school in relation to the funding information for other schools in the same local education agency
● Any other information that is necessary for a transparent comparison between schools with respect to their revenues, expenditures, student demographics or academic achievement
The portal will be developed and released to the public by the end of 2022.
Allovue provides innovative education finance technology solutions to K-12 education leaders and communities nationwide to help them allocate, budget, and manage school spending. The company also provides districts and states with customized services including resource equity analysis and public transparency reporting. Allovue’s flagship product is a web-based software platform designed to help K-12 administrators strategically plan and spend education resources.
Senior Executive Manager