Take a peek at Balance Budget- your district's answer to developing staffing and spending plans aligned to your goals. Join Allovue's Business Development Specialist to see highlights of some of Budget's most beloved features and learn how Budget can save your district from the spreadsheet shuffle.
- Calculate salaries and benefits with the right account codes based on FTE and job titles within a staffing plan that accurately reflects personnel positions and dollar allocations. An accurate staffing plan is the key to a balanced budget and precise spending forecasts.
- Bridge the gap between strategic planning and budget review with instant access to inputs from multiple budget builders across various departments. Build budgets centered around resources instead of account codes while retaining the ability to analyze budgets by segment and import into your financial system. Assign stakeholders to build specific budgets or designate budgets as read-only. When administrators have visibility into their budgets there is a sense of shared accountability.
- House all your staff rosters in one place to encourage inter-departmental collaboration as you build and fund your budgets. Split-funding positions is easy, even across federal grants and general fund dollars. Identify over-assigned employees and underfunded positions at a glance with powerful reporting and filtering, no spreadsheets required.
- Make bulk adjustments that immediately apply across the entire system. Last-minute changes are no longer a problem with the ability to change salaries, benefits or allocations just once and know that all budgets are appropriately updated.
- See allocations in an online collaborative space across departments or cost-centers, free of duplicate copies or broken formulas. Trust that you’re always working with the latest version of your budget—anytime, anywhere.
- Keep tabs on the budgeting process across the district with summarized data on FTE count and total allocated and planned dollars. With Balance Budget, you can gain early insights on potential hiring needs or offer help to administrators who need extra support.